The SAISD Foundation is calling for entries for its 2nd Fiesta Medal Design Competition!
The winning design will be used for its 2018 Fiesta Medal Fundraiser.
ALL FUNDS RAISED DIRECTLY BENEFIT GRANTS FOR ARTS PROGRAMS IN SAISD.
SAISD Foundation Medal Entry Form-Deadline November 9 2017
SAISD Foundation Fiesta Medal Rules and Criteria
Rules & Criteria
- Design must incorporate the words “SAISD Foundation.”
- Design is limited to only 4 colors.
- Only one entry is allowed per student & artwork must be completed on the official template.
- Artwork must be an original design of a SAISD student in any grade level.
- All award-winning art becomes property of the SAISD Foundation & student agrees their winning design may be modified to accommodate the medal production process.
Categories & Information
- Students with the top 3 designs will be awarded prizes; teachers of these students
will receive a grant to support the arts in their classroom.
- Teachers in any grade/content area may submit their students’ entries.
- The FIRST place design will be used as the official 2018 SAISD Foundation Fiesta Medal.
- Winners will be announced this December.
We will not accept entries past November 9, 2017. Do not wait until November 9 to pony entry forms; they will not meet the November 9 deadline. Questions? Email Mary E. Cantu: email@example.com.
2017 Medal Winners
Amber Barron , 11th Grader at Sam Houston High School (Alejandro Santana, Jr., CTE Teacher)